It’s our goal to help make your job easier, and event more successful. One way we do this is by constantly vetting speakers who are exceptionally effective with virtual and hybrid events. Check out this month’s top picks and watch their video clips to see for yourself!
Subscribe to our blog and be the first to receive our monthly lists of top speakers and entertainers or check our Speakers & Entertainment page regularly to see our top picks.
Leland Melvin is the only person drafted into the National Football League to have flown in space. The Pro Football Hall of Fame honored his athletic and academic accomplishments by placing his Detroit Lions jersey under glass in Canton, Ohio. Through these professional experiences working on high stakes teams he developed a deep and nuanced understanding of effective team dynamics.
What job is best for a young man who’s been a tennis ace, a cross-country traveler, a chemistry nerd and an NFL draftee? How about … astronaut? Leland Melvin tells the story of the challenges he’s accepted and the opportunities he’s seized — and how they led him to the International Space Station and a whole new perspective of life on earth.
Clint Pulver is a motivational keynote speaker, author, musician, Emmy Award Winner and workforce expert.
He’s also fun, dynamic, entertaining – and the no-stress speaker clients love to work with.
Clint strongly believes that a single moment in time can change a person’s life. He has traveled the world speaking to a wide spectrum of diverse audiences, challenging them to dream, excel, connect, and believe–both in themselves and in the power of others. For over a decade, Clint has dedicated his heart to helping organizations understand the younger generation and helping the younger generation better understand themselves by living a life of significance, rather than just a life of success. His mantra? “It’s not about being the best in the world…it’s about being the best FOR the world.”
- Help Your Sales Soar
- Feel more confident and deliver powerful customer experiences
- Navigate uncertain times with an innovative shift in mindset and proven processes for creating customer connectivity, trust, and loyalty
- Developing strategies that create a culture of trust and unity
- Understanding the power of collaboration between coworkers and management
- Creating an attitude of contribution and a more positive workplace cultureUnited We Stand
Having delivered thousands of presentations over 2 decades, Jason Hewlett is the only speaker in the world teaching leadership in a performance of uncanny musical and comedy impressions, utilizing the legends of stage. “The Promise” is a keynote speech that feels like a show, with proven processes and immediately implementable takeaways to transform your business and leadership skills.
Jason is the author of the Facebook post entitled, “I Saw My Wife at Target Today,” which has been seen by more than 100 million people. A recent, and one of the youngest inductees in the prestigious Speaker Hall of Fame, his talks inspire leadership from the perspective of a Promise, while giving attendees an engaging, entertaining, and educational experience all in one.
- The Promise: Becoming Legendary Leaders
- The Promise: Developing Legendary Sales Skills
- The Promise: Cultivating Signature Service
Mike Rayburn is a two-time TED Talk Presenter, an innovative entrepreneur and Hall of Fame speaker who uses world-class guitar and comedy to teach change and innovation to corporations world-wide. He has headlined Carnegie Hall, headlined in Las Vegas, and performed more than 5,000 presentations in 20 countries on five continents. Rayburn is a regular on Sirius/XM and morning radio nationwide. He has performed as guitarist with The Beach Boys and John Oates.
- “The What IF? Keynote Experience.”
- You will learn three simple tools for harnessing your unrealized potential, creating and leading change, and becoming a virtuoso performer. You’ll hear amazing music including a solo guitar version of Bohemian Rhapsody. Oh, and you laugh a LOT!
CHESTER ELTON AND ADRIAN GOSTICK
Chester Elton has spent two decades helping clients engage their employees to execute on strategy, vision, and values. In his provocative, inspiring, and always-entertaining speeches, the #1 bestselling leadership author provides real solutions to leaders looking to manage change, drive innovation, and lead a multi-generational workforce. Elton’s work is supported by research with more than 1 million working adults, revealing the proven secrets behind high-performance cultures and teams.
Adrian is a global expert on organizational culture, and author of the New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestsellers The Carrot Principle, All In and Leading with Gratitude. His books have been translated into 30 languages and have sold more than 1.5 million copies worldwide.
- CULTURE & ENGAGEMENT: Building an All-In Culture, Managing Change & Enhancing Engagement
- TEAMWORK & LEADING HIGH-PERFORMANCE TEAMS: The 5 Disciplines of Today’s Most Effective Work Groups
- LEADERSHIP: 8 Leadership Practices for Extraordinary Business Results