We’ve complied our first Top 5 Virtual Speakers list of the year. Keep these individuals on your radar for 2021, as you plan out talent for your next event. Subscribe to our blog and be the first to receive our monthly lists of top speakers and entertainers.
For more information on the speakers below, please visit our Speakers Page.
1. NEIL PASRICHA
Neil Pasricha is a leadership keynote speaker, New York Times bestselling author, and positive psychology researcher focused on the relationship between happiness and leadership in business. Neil is one of the most popular TED speakers and has been ranked one of the most inspiring of all time. As a leadership keynote speaker Neil has spoken to hundreds of thousands of people around the world including Fortune 100 companies, Ivy League schools, and Royal Families in the Middle East.
- You Are Awesome: How to Navigate Change, Wrestle with Failure, and Live an Intentional Life
- Be Happy First: Resilience and Breakthrough Performance In Times Of Change
- Building Trust in Distrustful Times: 3 Ways to Increase Trust With Customers
- Lead Yourself First, Before You Lead Others
- The Subtle Art of Happiness
- The Science of Positive Growth Mindset
2. CAREY LOHRENZ
As the first female F-14 Tomcat Fighter Pilot in the U.S. Navy, Carey Lohrenz is used to working in fast moving, dynamic environments where inconsistent execution can generate catastrophic results.
The same challenges are found in business: markets change, customer needs evolve and if you do not adapt quickly, your company is at risk. In her motivating and engaging keynote presentations, Carey shares her fascinating experiences operating in one of the world’s most challenging environments – an aircraft carrier. She is uniquely qualified in the fundamentals of winning under pressure, reducing errors and overcoming obstacles. Her mastery of these fundamentals can help your team triumph in this high-risk, time crunched world.
- Fearless Leadership: The 4 Fundamentals to Help You Win in Business & Life
- High Risk Into High Reward: Succeeding in High Pressure Environments
- Patient Safety: 6 Risk Planning Strategies for Operational Excellence
- Lessons in Partnership: The Leading Edge to Optimizing Relationships
- Remaining Relevant: How to Eliminate Complacency in Your Business
- Striking a Balance: Life Hacks from the Cockpit
3. MICHELLE POLER
Michelle Poler’s humorous and inspiring speaking style has been captivating audiences across the globe. With authentic storytelling, engaging visuals and her 100 Days Without Fear experience, Michelle will show you how to challenge your comfort zone to tap into your full potential.
Michelle has uncovered that our needs not only motivate us, but they also limit us. By learning how to prioritize and negotiate with our needs, we open a world of opportunities.
- Fear Less, Do More
- Unapologetically Me — Tap into your creative genius and unleash your authentic self
- Hello Future: Grow Through Dirt & Rewrite Your Story
4. MEL ROBBINS
Mel Robbins is the international best-selling author of The 5 Second Rule and four #1 audiobooks on Audible. Her online courses about confidence, courage, and mindset have been taken by more than half a million students. The first print run of her science-backed productivity planner, The 5 Second Journal, sold out worldwide within minutes. She’s one of the most booked motivational speakers in the world and is the CEO of a media and digital learning company serving a global consumer audience and Fortune 500 brands.
- The 5 Second Rule: Achieve Breakthrough Performance in Your Career & Life
5. JAY SHETTY
Jay Shetty is a British-born #1 New York Times best-selling author, award-winning storyteller, podcast host and former monk, on a mission to make wisdom go viral.
In 2019, he was AdWeek’s Young Influentials cover star, described as “an emanation of spiritual force.” In 2017, Forbes named him to their 30 Under 30 List for being a game changer in media. In 2018 and 2019, he was the Streamy Awards Best Health & Wellness Creator of the Year. His viral videos have been viewed more than 8 billion times and he is followed by over 40 million people across social media.
- Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Everyday
- How to Find Your Purpose in the Workplace (Interactive)
- Why Connected Thinkers Will Rule the Future
- Resilience: The Art of Growing When You Want to Give Up
- Personal Online Brand
- Conscious Communication
- Self-Care For Service
- Digital Innovation – Preparing Your Mindset for the Future