Top 5 Virtual Speakers of the Month – February
We’ve complied February’s Top 5 Virtual Speakers. Keep these individuals on your radar for 2021, as you plan out talent for your next event. Subscribe to our blog and be the first to receive our monthly lists of top speakers and entertainers or check our Speakers & Entertainment page regularly to see our top picks.
Vinh Giang is the perfect combination of Keynote Speaker and Magician. His real magic journey began when he finally understood what Robert Houdin (an amazing magician) meant when he said: “A magician is an actor playing the part of the magician.” Once Vinh understood the meaning behind this quote, he focused all his energy on studying the art of performance and not the art of presentation. He has spent the last 15 years mastering the art of performance-enhanced communication, helping thousands of professionals worldwide to learn these skills. Vinh’s presentation will bring out the magic in you!
Gary Vaynerchuk is Co-Founder of VaynerMedia, an agency advising companies like General Electric and PepsiCo on how to find their social media voices and build digital brands. He is the author of The New York Times bestsellers Crush It!; The Thank You Economy; Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook; #AskGaryVee; and Crushing It!
Vaynerchuk launched WineLibrary.com and grew the family business from a $3M to a $60M business in just five years. He is also a prolific angel investor and venture capitalist, investing in companies including Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Uber and Venmo and co-founding the VaynerRSE fund. Gary hosts The #AskGaryVee Show, on which he answers questions about digital media, entrepreneurship, leadership and more, based on a lifetime of building successful, multi-million dollar companies
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy World
- The Thank You Economy
- CRUSH IT! Cash in on Your Passion – Everything has Changed.
Baratunde Thurston is an Emmy-nominated host who has worked for The Onion, produced for The Daily Show, advised the Obama White House, and cleaned bathrooms to pay for his Harvard education. Baratunde makes media, delivers keynotes, and promotes action with his unique blend of criticism, humor, and optimism. With over 4 million views, his thought-provoking and hilarious TED Talk, “How to Deconstruct Racism, One Headline at a Time,” reveals the power of changing stories of trauma into stories of healing. He has advised the Obama White House and serves on the National Board of BUILD, an organization that uses entrepreneurship-based experiential learning to propel underserved youth through high school on to college and career.
- How to Deconstruct Racism and Laugh at the Same Time
- Digital Storytelling for Humans
Carla Harris has extensive industry experiences in the technology, media, retail, telecommunications, transportation, industrial, and healthcare sectors. In August 2013, Ms. Harris was appointed by President Barack Obama to chair the National Women’s Business Council.
Carla Harris’s passion lies in helping others. As she says, “we are blessed, so that we can be a blessing to others.” While climbing the corporate ladder, Harris had her own personal missteps amidst numerous victories. She vowed that when she reached senior management and people came to her for advice, she would provide them with the tools, strategies, and pearls of wisdom honed by her own experience.
- Carla’s Pearls: Tools for Maximizing Your Success
- Leadership: Currency, Change, and Creating a Powerful Presence
- Business Growth and Trends
- Diversity and Inclusion in Business
- Health Care Policy
- Innovation and Technology
- Inspiring Lives
Founder and Group CEO of Karrikins Group, Peter Sheahan is internationally known for his innovative business thinking and thought leadership. He knows firsthand the challenges of growing a business in the rapidly-changing marketplace.
Peter, and his firm Karrikins Group, have worked with some of the world’s leading brands, including Apple, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, Hyundai, IBM, Pfizer, Wells Fargo, and Cardinal Health. He is the author of seven books, including business best-sellers Flip, Generation Y, Making it Happen, and Matter.
Peter has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to over 500,000 people in 20 different countries around the world. He has been named one of the “25 Most Influential Speakers in the World” by the National Speakers Association and is the youngest person ever to be inducted into their industry Hall of Fame.
- Growing in Uncertain Times
- High Performance in a Virtual World: Maintaining a Culture of Accountability and High Engagement in the Face of COVID-19
- Leading with Intentional Optimism: Make the Shift from Defense to Offense and Seize the Opportunities in Disruption
- Accelerated Growth: Building Organizations & Teams Capable of Sustaining Growth Through A Culture of Innovation, Courageous Leadership, & Aligned Individuals
- Matter: Finding Opportunity In Disruption To Create More Value & Become The Obvious Choice
- FLIP: How To Turn Challenge Into Opportunity & Disruption Into Competitive Advantage